Whether the motion is for Strength Training, Sport Specific, or maybe it’s a motion you perform at work or during leisure activities, the BODYCRAFT HFT with its independently adjustable cable columns allow you to train the way you move. You define the path of motion, strengthening every part of your body, improving your core, balance, and coordination. Beautiful oval tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights with laser-etched numbers and attention to the smallest details all add up to overall exceptional value and aesthetics.
- Quality built and warranted for light commercial and home use.
- 79.5″ of cable travel using aircraft cable rated at over 2,000 lbs.
- Compact 55″w x 40″d design can be placed in any corner of the room
- Multi-grip Chin Up Bar and a variety of accessories included
- 2:1 cable ratio for smooth action and a greater range of motion
- Protective rear stack guard for added safety
- Accessory Hooks and mounted book describing over 70 exercises
CALL FOR PRICING
- Functional Trainer Accessories Include: Attached exercise book, DVD, 2 Single Handles, Long Bar with ball bearing ends, Sport Stick with bearings, Triceps Rope, Chin/Pushup Assist Strap, Ankle Cuff, 2 Chains, and Integrated Multi-grip Chin Bar.
- Functional Trainer Cable Column Pulleys: Independent, adjustable cable columns pulleys with 31 height positions that rotate 180 Degrees allowing you to train from every angle and any height.
- Compact: only 55″W X 40″DX 82″H. Can be placed in any corner of the room.
- Construction: Oval tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights, laser etched, and attention to the smallest details all add up to an overall exceptional aesthetic appearance.
- Cables: The cables travel 79.5″ inches and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Warranted for: Light Commercial and home use.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lb weight stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 75 lbs. resistance allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion.
- Frame: Heavy Gauge Plate and Oval Steel Tubing.
- Paint Finish: The Diamond Gray and Textured Black electrostatic powder coated finish evenly cover all surfaces, for a tough and long-lasting finish.
- Pulleys: 3.5″ diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed maintenance-free precision ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lbs. Weight Stacks with Magnetic Selector Pins. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Can be upgraded to 200lbs each.
- Guide Rods / Pulley Upright Tubes: Heavy Duty Chrome Plated tubular steel. The Pulley Upright Tubes are laser etched with a numeric index.
- Lifetime- parts
- Lifetime- frame
- Light Commercial:
- 10 year- frame
- 2 year- parts